Thanks to its low density, the high-performace elastic adhesive TEROSON PU 8590 LD for direct glazing and assembly work in vehicle construction enables manufacturers to achieve a significant reduction in vehicle weight.
* Significantly lighter than its predecessor
* High viscosity and sag resistance enable
* Fixation of large and heavy windows
* No cleaning due to noticeable reduction of carbon black run-off
* Glazing of windshields, rear and side windows in buses and coaches
* Fixing of large and heavy windows
* Filling of gaps between panels and metal frames
* Elastic bonding of wall, floor and roof segments or interior elements
* Low density of 1.0 g/cm3
* Optimized resistance against UV-radiation
* Mat and fine constant pattern surface
* Noticeable reduction of carbon black run-off
* Excellent adhesion on glass/glass ceramic (with suitable glass primers) and on painted surfaces (with or without paint primers, according to the paint types)
* Optimal adhesive properties
* Accelerable with B-components
Body Repair – Direct glazing adhesive, 1-component polyurethane, primerless. 1 hour safe drive-away time according to FMVSS.
TEROSON PU 9097 PL HMLC is a 1-component primerless polyurethane direct glazing adhesive for fast and efficient windscreen replacement. As no primer is needed the application process is both safe and rapid. The tested safe drive-away time is 1 hour according to the US norm FMVSS. Best results are achieved with the TEROSON POWERLINE II AIR PRESSURE GUN.
Recommended bondline preparation with TEROSON FL+.
* Fast application
* Primerless system
* HMLC high modulus, low conductivity
* Built-in UV stability
* Very good sag resistance
* TÜV approved product
* Product base: 1-component polyurethane
* Safe drive-away time: FMVSS 1 h
* Application method / glazing time: cold / 25 min.